Dr. Manish Shah
BDS Honours (Syd)
MB BS (Syd)
After graduating from Dentistry with honours in 1998, Dr Manish went on to complete a degree in medicine in 2005. As a medical doctor and a dentist he has dedicated himself to providing holistic dental care for all his patients.
Dr Manish has over 10 years experience in comprehensive restorative and cosmetic dentistry. His drive for perfection has seen him create winning smiles for many models and celebrities. He is a gentle and passionate dentist who believes in only offering the level of dental care that he would offer to his family or friends.
When not at work, Dr Manish enjoys spending time with his wife and their two childrenas well as playing the keyboards and travel.
With a special interest in craniofacial pain and sleep disorders, Dr Manish is currently undertaking a Masters in Medicine in Sleep Medicine. As part of his devotion to continuing education, Dr Manish regularly attends training seminars in Australia and worldwide. Dr Manish is a member of the following:
1. Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines (ACSDD)
2. Australasian Association of Orofacial Orthopaedics (AAOO)
3. International Association of Orthodontics (IAO)
4. Australian Osseointegration Society (AOS)
5. Australian Society of Implant Dentistry (ASID)
6. American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
7. American Academy of Craniofacial Pain (AACP)
8. Australian Society of Computerised Dentistry (AuSCD)
9. International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
10. Seattle Study Club (Cutting Edge)
11. Ozdent Email Study Group
1. AustralAsian Academy of Anti-Ageing Medicine (A5M)
2. Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (ACNEM)
3. Australian Society of Cosmetic Medicine (ACSM)
4. Australian Sleep Association (ASA)
5. Australian Medical Association (AMA)
Dr. Kinnar Shah
Dr Kinnar was born and raised in Kenya. He completed his dental training in Glasgow in 2000. From Glasgow, he moved to London where he met his wife. Dr Kinnar and his family relocated to Sydney where he began working in private dental practice.
With over 10 years experience in cosmetic and general dentistry Dr Kinnar is committed to delivering only the most advanced restorative techniques to his patients. He is highly qualified in dental implantology and laser dentistry and has a special interest in smile makeovers.
Dr Kinnar has performed countless smile transformations and as such, he has a strong appreciation for the life changing capacity of dentistry. He is caring, empathetic and ensures that patient’s concerns are always addressed.
Dr Kinnar is a proud father of two children. Together with his wife he enjoys spending weekends in the outdoors with his children.
Dr Kinnar is committed to staying on top of the most current research and regularly attends continuing education courses. He is a member of the following:
1. Australasian Association of Orofacial Orthopaedics (AAOO)
2. International Association of Orthodontics (IAO)
3. Australian Osseointegration Society (AOS)
4. Australian Society of Implant Dentistry (ASID)
5. American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
6. American Academy of Craniofacial Pain (AACP)
7. Australian Society of Computerised Dentistry (AuSCD)
8. International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
9. Ozdent Email Study Group